Cellar Hatchway Door & Replacement Door
J. C. Tonnotti installs replacement basement doors in Connecticut. For outdoor basement access we recommend a steel storm cellar hatchway door.
Key Features of Cellar Hatchway Doors
- A full-width, one-piece header designed to shed water and snow without caulking.
- Twin handles allow both doors to be opened or padlocked with one lock for exterior security.
- Torsion bars make doors easy to lift and close.
- Alkyd resin primer is uniformly applied by dipping and then baking doors, helping to assure smooth long-lasting final coats with weather protection.
- Stainless steel hinges prevent rusting or binding.
- Overall design is contemporary, attractive, and maintenance-free.